Three days of activities on Easter Saturday 15th, Easter Sunday 16th and Easter Monday 17th April from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Egg races throughout the day. Starting with the first egg race at 10.30 am the egg races will take place at approximately 20 minute intervals throughout the day with the last race at 5.00 pm each evening. Each child aged 2 – 14 years old will get a ticket at the Admissions Desk on arrival which allows them to take part in an egg race while on the farm. There are two areas for egg races:
• Children aged 6 and under – lower end of the playground
• Children 7 and over – beside the deer pen on the farm
Over the three days thousands of crème eggs will be hidden and found! Each race has a special egg (duck egg) and the lucky person who finds the duck egg gets a special prize.
- Adult egg races – a must to take part in or watch from the sidelines! You’ll crack up at what goes in these races! Hillarious! Adult races throughout the day in the field beside the deer pen.
- Puppet Shows – at 12 noon and 2 pm each day
- Face painting – throughout the day
- The Easter bunny will be there for handshakes and photos.
- BBQ food.
The farm is open from 10 am to 6 pm over the Bank Holiday weekend. Normal admission prices apply. We don't take bookings for this event. Dress comfortably and warm with shoes for running!
Normal admission prices apply.